5 New Loud House kids who came from messed up relationships.


Hi Loud Fans! I'm going to present to you 5 New Loud House kids who came from messed up relationships and who should never have existed.

Lucenda Loud
Daughter of Lucincoln
Lucenda Loud


Lucenda Loud is the incest daughter of Lucy and Lincoln. Since I'm slightly against Loudcest, you'll understand why I don't think she's a good character. I mean, I have nothing against her, just the relationship from which she came from. I don't understand how Lucenda exists because Lucy and Lincoln don't have a relationship. Also, Lucy is in a relationship with someone else.

Lina Loud
Daughter of Samcoln
Lina Loud
Lina is the daughter of Lincoln and Sam. Since I've already told you my opinion on Samcoln, you'll understand why I think Lina is a messed up kid. Also, according to the fanfictions I've read (and believe me, I've read a lot), Sam got pregnant with Lina when she was only sixteen and that Lincoln was barely twelve. Maybe even younger. Can you realise that? Lina is Lily's age. Something like that would never happen to Lincoln. So that's why I think that Lina shouldn't have been born.

Lois, Lara and Liby
Luanverse

Lois, Liby and Lara Loud
This isn't just about one child. It's about three. Luanverse is the name given to the daughters of Luan. According to fanart, Luan doesn't have one illegitimate child, she has three.Their names are Lois, Liby and Lara Loud. Two of them are born from relationships that aren't very likely. Lois is the daughter of Luan and Maggie. If you remember well, Maggie is a minor character who appeared in only one episode. I'll explain my theory on Luaggie some other day. But since the two of them have very little interaction, the probablities of Lois being born are unlikely. Liby is the incest daughter of Luan and Lincoln. Since incest relationships have never been mensioned in the Loud House, Liby being born wasn't very likely either. Especially if Luan already had children with other people. Finally, Lara Loud is the daughter of Benny and Luan. It is very probable for her to be born because Luan is currently Benny's girlfriend and they get along great. So them having a daughter isnt surprising. The thing that doesn't make sense, is that Luan had three girls, all with different parents and pretty much at the same time. Two of them are unlikely to exist.

Shawn Loud
Son of Samcoln

Shawn Loud and his parents
If we talk about Lina Loud, we have to talk about her little brother too. Shawn Loud is the baby brother of Lina and the young son of Lincoln and Sam. Maybe you'll tell me the same thing that my friend told me: "He's so adorable, what could you possibly have against him?". Nothing. Nothing at all. I simply think that the possibilities of him existing (I'm starting to sound like Lisa here) are close to zero. 

Hugh Mawson Jr.
Son of Hisa

Picture Prototype of Hugh Jr.
Thought I'd end on a funny note, dear Loud Fans. Hugh Mawson Jr. is the theoretical son of Lisa and Hugh, mentioned in "Study Muffin". I think we can agree that Hugh Jr. has zero chances of existing. Ever! Mainly because Lisa is a four years old and that Hugh is in college. Sure, they have similar personalities in a way but it seems that Hugh will never have eyes for Lisa. Good thing her baby's only a picture prototype!


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

4 Loud House Ships that make no sense at all.

The Loud Rabbits